Public School Recognition Division
Public School Evaluation Instrument (Compliance Probe) and Procedures
- 2013-2013 Regional Office of Education Public School Compliance Probe (8/12)
- 2012-2013 School Evaluation Form Reference Guide (10/12)
- Instructions on Completing the ROE Summary Report
The Regional Superintendent’s Summary Report on Recognition for 2012-2013 is now available for your use. This form is used to report the recommended recognition status of each school and school district in your region.
If districts or schools are recommended for less than full recognition for any reason, it should be recorded on this form. Please include a written explanation of the specific compliance issues with details citing the reason(s) for the recommended recognition status. If there is not enough room in the space provided please use additional paper as necessary. The information from the ROE Summary Report along with the 2012-2013 Applications for Recognition, compliance visit information, and information supplied by other divisions within ISBE will be used in determining the final recognition status for each school district.
This form, posted below, is due to the Public School Recognition Division by January 15, 2013. This form can be completed online but will need to be printed, signed, and mailed to ISBE. The mailing address is on top of the form.
- 23 Adm. Code 1 - Public Schools Evaluation, Recognition and Supervision.
- 23 Adm. Code 25 - Certification
- 23 Adm. Code 180 - Health and Life Safety
- 23 Adm. Code 200 - Sex Equity
- 23 Adm. Code 226 - Special Education
- 23 Adm. Code 228 - Transitional Bilingual Education
- 23 Adm. Code 252 - Driver Education
- 23 Adm. Code 375 - Student Records Act
- 105 ILCS 5/27-8.1 - Health Examinations and Immunizations
- 410 ILCS 205 - Child Hearing and Vision Test Act
- ISBE Guidance Document for High School Graduation