Preparation & Evaluation
The Preparation & Evaluation Division is responsible for the progression of educator development from the point of entry into an educator preparation program to an induction and mentoring program at the district level followed by all aspects of educator performance evaluation.
A few of the functions staff carry out on a daily basis include: Consult with institutions of educator preparation in educator program design, implementation, and follow up topics; annual review of institutions’ programs of educator preparation for continuous improvement at the institutional and program level; development of policies and procedures to communicate and provide support and assistance to institutions regarding statute and administrative rules; supporting the work of the Performance Evaluation Advisory Council; supporting Induction and Mentoring throughout the State of Illinois; and providing leadership for the Illinois Educator Preparation and Licensure Board.
- Code of Ethics (23 Ill Admin Code, Part 22)
- Early Childhood Advisory Group (ECAG)
- Elementary and Middle Grades Advisory Group (EMAG)
- Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE)
- Illinois State Educator Preparation and Licensure Board (SEPLB)
- ISBE Advisory Groups, Boards, Committees and Task Forces Page
- Performance Evaluation Advisory Council (PEAC)
- Pre-Service Standards Advisory Group(PSAG)
- Superintendent Advisory Group (SAG)
- Teacher Instructional Leader Advisory Group (TILAG)
- Advisory Groups, Board, Committees and Task Force page