Nutrition and Wellness Programs
Summer Food Service Program
Webinars • e-Trainings • Workshops
- Camp Sites and SFSP – April 28, 2015
This webinar is for those sponsors who will sponsor a camp site in SFSP. The definition of a camp is a site serving three meals a day (or two meals and one snack), and using Household Income Applications to meet site eligibility. Camps may only claim meals of those children who actually meet the income eligibility. There are a few additional rules and regulations for a camp in SFSP and these will be reviewed in this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements
Archived Webinars(Note: If you experience any difficulty viewing the video segments please refer to our Video Tips document.)
- Current Sponsor Webinar – Recorded April 22, 2015
- SFSP Webinar: How to Submit Your Claim in WINS (48:30)
- Administrator Labor Worksheet – Coming Soon!
- Civil Rights Compliance and Enforcement
- Current and New Sponsor Orientation Information Workshops (Full-Day Trainings)
- PowerPoint Presentations