Nutrition and Wellness Programs
FY2015 School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant
The Child Nutrition Act of 1966 (the Act), Section 23 (42 U.S.C. 1793), as amended by Section 105 of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-296), authorizes funds to provide grants on a competitive basis to State agencies. Illinois was one of five states to receive this grant. In March 2014, Illinois awarded sub-grants of up to $10,000 per district/School Food Authority on a competitive basis to establish, maintain, or expand their SBP.
- Aurora West SD 129
- Belleville Area Special Services Cooperative (BASSC)
- Berkeley SD 87
- Betty Shabazz International Charter School
- Champaign CUSD 4
- Community Unit School District 300
- Co-Ordinated Youth Services
- Crystal Lake SD 47
- DHS / IL School for the Visually Impaired
- Earlville CUSD 9
- Hillside SD 93
- Lyons Elementary SD 103
- Matteson SD 162
- Maywood-Melrose Park-Broadview SD 89
- Plano CUSD 88
- Polo CUSD 222
- Prairie Hills SD 144
- Proviso Township High Schools District 209
- Quest Charter Academy
- Round Lake Area Schools Community Unit District 116
- Steger SD 194
- Progress Report (Covering July-November) – Due December 15, 2014 – Coming soon!
- Final Report (Covering July-June) – Due July 30, 2015 – Coming soon!
- Claim for Reimbursement (69-74) - Due July 30, 2015
For additional questions regarding the FY2015 School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant please contact the Nutrition and Wellness Programs Division at 800-545-7892 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.