Special Education Certification Information
This is the document individuals must submit to their Regional Office of Education upon completion of the LBS I Training Sequence in order to for the limitations on their LBS I to be removed. Specifically, each person will be required to complete the newly developed ISBE Form 73-92, attach it to ISBE Form 73-85 (Request for Review of File to Remove Limitations on LBS I) and submit both forms to your office. We have made every effort to make this process as streamlined as possible and hope you will find it easy to use.
- Application Guidelines for Other Special Education Personnel Approval Request
- Application Procedures for the Short-Term Emergency Certificate (3-22-02)
- Bilingual Special Education Approval
- Summary of Requirements for Continuing Professional Development under Corey H
- Notice To Holders of Special Education Certificates (11-8-01)
- Option for the Early Exchange of Special Education Certificates (11-27-01)