Quick Links

Educator Licensure

Special Education Licensure Information

If you have received an LBS I/Limited certificate or approval, you may use this form to request ISBE to review your file for additional documents that may have been missed during the conversion or to review new information that you are provided to remove limitations. This request should be filed through your regional office of education.