Equal attention to Learning Supports is essential so that:
- Every student will demonstrate academic achievement and be prepared for success after high school;
- Every student will be supported by highly prepared and effective teachers and school leaders; and
- Every school will offer a safe and healthy learning environment for all students.
Physical health impacts the academic performance of students and schools play an important role in promoting the health and safety of youth so that all students are ready to learn.
- The Association Between School-Based Physical Activity, Including Physical Education, and Academic Performance
- Health Requirements/Student Health Data
- Physical Health and Development Learning Standards
- School Health
- Special Education Administrative Guidance Resource