Advanced Placement (AP) & International Baccalaureate (IB)
AP & IB News
(Updated April, 2013)
FY 2013 AP Exam Fee and IB Payment Changes
The Department expects to award approximately $28,727,000 in new grants under this program. Based on the anticipated number of applications and other available information, the Department expects this amount to be sufficient to pay all but $10 of the cost of each advanced placement exam taken by low-income students.
Accordingly, SEAs may use AP Test Fee program funds to cover a portion of the cost of each approved advanced placement exam taken by low-income students as follows:
For FY 2013, AP Test Fee program funds may not be used to pay advanced placement test candidate registration fees on behalf of low-income students. Therefore, the candidate registration fees charged by the International Baccalaureate Organization are not allowable costs under this program for FY 2013.
- Illinois Advanced Placement Participation by District: High School Class of 2009
- Illinois Advanced Placement Performance by District: High School Class of 2009
- FY13 Advanced Placement (State Program)
- Final Performance Report for 2010-2011 Advanced Placement Classroom Grant Recipients
- FY 2012 Advanced Placement Classes – College and Career Success for all Students RFP - Closed June 6, 2011
- Advanced Placement Classes (State Grant) Eligible Entities for FY12 Request for Proposal
- Year Three Evaluation Report: 2005-2008
- IL574 Professional Development Offerings
- Pre-AP Workshop Sequencing