Publishers' Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts/Literacy
School/District Leaders, Teachers, District and School Leaders
This workshop was held as part of a Summer Workshop Series facilitated by ISBE during the summer of 2012. This workshop consists of a PowerPoint presentation and is designed to provide participants with the purpose and components of the Publishers’ Criteria.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
- Professional Development Coordinators can use these materials to identify what supplemental resources may need to be added to the current curriculum.
- Teachers may use this information to identify what supplemental resources they may need to obtain for their classroom.
- School/district personnel may use the criteria to choose new materials and resources.
- PowerPoint: “Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts/Literacy”
- Slide notes (may be used as a guide for the presenter)
- Handout 1:K-2 Publishers’ Criteria
- Handout 2: 3-12 Publishers’ Criteria
Send questions and comments to:
- Facilitator's Guide
- Publishers' Criteria Presentation
- Publishers' Criteria for 3-12
- Publishers' Criteria Grades K-2
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License