College and Career Readiness
The College and Career (CCR) Division in the Center for Innovation and Improvement provides leadership and technical assistance to local districts and regional staff to support quality CCR programs, career development and academic improvement in the five CCR areas: Agricultural Education, Business, Marketing and Computer Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, Health Science Technology, and Technology and Engineering Education (Industrial).
Division activities include instructional program improvement, grant approval, and performance data analysis to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of CCR programs and activities.
- Advanced Placement (State Program)
- EFE (Education for Employment) System Directors Travel Policy Memo (8/20/12)
- Understanding RttT Expectations for STEM Programs of Study Webinar (July 30, 2012)
- Race to the Top STEM Learning Exchange Request for Information Responses, March 17, 2012
- CCR Weekly Newsletter
- “The Relationship of Individual Career Plans to Programs of Study and Career Pathways” by Stephanie Kalchik and Kathleen Marie Oertle
- Perkins IV Annual Reports
- Education For Employment (EFE) Directory (5/13)
- Career & Technical Education in Illinois Fact Sheet (11/13)
Illinois High School to College Feedback Report 101: An introduction to the new Illinois High School to College Success Report Webinar
October 11, 2011
In June 2011, ISBE, ICCB, and IBHE released the first High School to College Success Report. This presentation covers the origin, scope, and uses of this report. Host: Mark Williams, ISBE; Brian Durham, Illinois Community College Board; Debbie Meisner-Bertauski, Illinois Board of High Education. Presenters: George Schlott and April Hansen, ACT, Inc.