English Language Learning
Communication with Parents
- A Guide to Your Children's Schools: A Parent Handbook
- A Major New Resource About Reading for Spanish-speaking Parents English/Spanish
- CLAS: Culturally & Linguistically Appropriate Services - Early Childhood Research Institute
- Deaf Aztlan - Hispanic Website
- Family and Advocates in Partnership for Education - includes some Hmong and Spanish publications
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities - Spanish online publications.
Bridging Refugee Youth & Children's Services
BRYCS is a national technical assistance project working to broaden the scope of information and collaboration among service providers in order to strengthen services to refugee youth, children, and their families.
- Serving English Language Learners - A Manual for Illinois Educators