English Language Learning
FY 14 Consolidated Application to Serve English Language Learners
FY14 Consolidated Application Resources
- Title III - Annual Measurable Achievement Objectives
- Private Schools - Guidance
- Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Illinois School Code and Rules for Serve English Language Learners
- "Supplement Not Supplant” Provision of Title III
Enrollment Summary and Ceiling Calculator Webinars and Update Document
The following webinars were recorded in FY12 to assist districts in completing the Enrollment Summary and Ceiling Calculator on IWAS. Program directors completing the FY14 Enrollment Summary and Ceiling Calculator may use these webinars in conjunction with the FY14 Updates Guide For Viewers found below.
- FY14 Updates Guide for Viewers of the FY12 Webinars
- Segment 1 – 18 min. – Provides an overview of the application process, getting a login to IWAS, accessing the application and navigation, and brief explanation of terms and funds available. This is targeted toward new applicants.
- Segment 2 – 45 minutes – Provides full navigation covering all pages to be completed and submission process for Part 1 “ELL Enrollment Summary and Ceiling calculator.” There are new items and pages in the FY12 document, including addition of staffing and High School subject listing.
If you have technical difficulties with this Grant Application
- Call the Division of English Language Learning at 312-814-3850.