English Language Learning
The Division provides leadership, advocacy and support to districts, policymakers and citizens by promoting equitable access to language support services for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who have been identified as English Language Learners. These services will assist them to become lifelong learners, able to contribute to and function in a multicultural and globally competitive world.
- ACCESS for ELLS 2.0 updates posted (10/1/15)
- DELL-IRC Technical Assistance Webinars posted (9/25/15)
- FY16 Regular Year Migrant Education Program Budget Amendment Posted (9/15/15)
- 2015-16 Seal of Biliteracy training video posted (8/20/15)
- FY16 Annual State Bilingual Directors' Meeting September 16-17, 2015 - Handouts available!
- New Leadership Workshop held August 3-4, 2015- Handouts available!
- Professional Development posted for SY 2015-2016 (8/15)
- Student Registration and Enrollment Guidance - Residency, Immigrant Pupils, Homeless Pupils and School Fees and Waivers
Additional Contact Information
Division Administrator: David González Nieto, English Language Learning