English Language Learning
The Division provides leadership, advocacy and support to districts, policymakers and citizens by promoting equitable access to language support services for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who have been identified as English Language Learners. These services will assist them to become lifelong learners, able to contribute to and function in a multicultural and globally competitive world.
- Application for 2013-14 Fall and Regular Year Program (Applications due July 1, 2013)
- ISBE DELL SPECIAL e-Broadcast 2012.238 DELL Newsletter -- 2013 ACCESS for ELLs® Score Posting (5/6/13)
- 2013 ACCESS for ELLs® Score Posting Update
- Register for upcoming workshop sponsored by ISBE
- Student Registration and Enrollment Guidance - Residency, Immigrant Pupils, Homeless Pupils and School Fees and Waivers
- Assessing English Language Learners
Additional Contact Information
If you have further questions about English Language Learning services in the State of Illinois, please feel free to contact the English Language Learning Division at 312-814-3850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division Administrator: David González Nieto, English Language Learning