Student Assessment Listserv
The Division for Student Assessment is pleased to announce that we now have an email listserv service available to those who need or want direct information regarding Illinois state testing. The listserv members will receive periodic email updates regarding about state testing. The information sent out to the listserv will also be posted on our website and in the Superintendents bulletin. This is intended to provide a more direct method for receiving the announcements and information. This is not an interactive listserv though participants can send individual messages to Student Assessment.
If you are interested in receiving direct information from ISBEs Student Assessment Division, then you may sign up for this listserv by emailing a blank email to: email@example.com. Please send this blank email from the email account you want to receive these messages. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment. To unsubscribe from this list, please send a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2010 Archived Assessment Listserv Messages
- llinois Alternate Assessment (IAA) Testing for Spring 2011 and Participation Guidelines and Accommodations - Webinar
- PSAE Diploma Guidance for 2010-2011 Graduates
- Test material ordering begins today for the ACCESS for ELLs assessment
- PSAE Testing Dates for Spring 2011
- PSAE Day 1 Answer Folder: Blocks I and J
- Grade 12 PSAE Testing in 2010