Content Area Archives
Fine Arts Archive
- 2014 PSAE Mathematics Presentation PDF PPT
- Mathematics Scoring Rubrics
- Calculator Use Policy for the ISAT Mathematics Tests (8/11)
Rulers for Mathematics ISAT
These rulers are posted to give teachers and students an opportunity to view them and to give students an opportunity to practice measuring with a paper ruler prior to testing. Rulers will be sent with test materials and must be punched out prior to testing.
If the rulers you print from this page do not print exactly to scale, there are 3 solutions to remedy this:
- Make sure that when you print, Page Scaling is set to "None".
- Print the rulers and set a copy machine setting to less than 100% to shrink them or greater than 100% to enlarge them.
- Reference Sheet for Grades 7 & 8 ISAT Mathematics
- New Illinois Learning Standards Incorporating the Common Core for Mathematics
- ISAT Sample Tasks
- Mathematics Performance-Level Definitions
Physical Development and Health Archive
- Illinois Learning Standards for Physical Development and Health
- 2003 ISAT Physical Development and Health Sample Book
- Physical Development and Health ISAT Performance Definitions
Reading (ISAT) Archive
- 2014 ISAT Science Presentation(PDF) (PPT)
- 2014 PSAE Science Presentation (PDF) (PPT)
- General Overview of 2014 Science Assessment
- Illinois Science Assessment Frameworks
- Illinois Learning Standards for Science
- Science Performance Definitions
Social Science Archive
- Effective September 2013: The ISAT sample questions for reading and mathematics have been removed from ISBE web site. The sample items displayed were not necessarily representative of the material that will appear on the 2014 ISAT. Since the science assessment is not changing in alignment, we will be reposting sample ISAT science items for grades 4 & 7.