21st Century Community Learning Centers
Questions? For more information contact us at (217) 524-4832.
The FY16 21st CCLC Self-Monitoring Evaluation packet is now available.
Each 21st CCLC grant will require a separate completed packet to be submitted. You will need to do the following 3 steps for each grant:
- Complete the online Self Monitoring Evaluation.
- Complete and mail the Self-Monitoring Evaluation Certification formwith original signatures.
- Complete and mail the co-applicant Program Assurances form with original signatures.
- Mail the above documents to the following address:
Attn: Pam Bokamp
Illinois State Board of Education
College and Career Readiness Division
100 N. 1st St. (N-242)
Springfield, Illinois 62777
Any questions you may have should be directed to Sarah Ogeto via email at email@example.com or by phone at 217-524-4832.
21st CCLC Training and Webinars
- FY15 21CCLC Grant Request for Proposals Bidder's Technical Assistance Webinar - July 9, 2014
- Webinar and Presentation Archive
- Faith-Based Rule
- Illinois State Plan for 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance